tiistai 29. toukokuuta 2012

Pictures part 1

I know I know, you're dying to see some pictures and I understand you miss my pretty face so here you go; this is only a part number 1 because I've taken a few pics already, well you might have guessed that or then not. Anyway, luckily photos tell more than thousand words so I can miss the writing part and just let you enjoy. (These are mainly from my first days in Vancouver, just relaxing, tanning, not suffering from Jet Lag though!)


I miss(ed) you sister, so much. But it was so good to get those couple of days with you in our favourite place in the world. Still going nuts? Oh yeah.

 Oh Van, how I missed ya!
 I won't even start talking about this. You're star to me, 'bucks. 
 And she kinda likes you as well. Fair enough.
 <3
I have so many blonde friends, lucky me. I don't have to be the only "stupid" all the time hahhaa.
 Yess, I made it here!
What did I just say..?
  Food is a good friend of mine!

Oh yeah, cause I can't always wait for my ride..
  .. I had to get my "own" car! (Thanks to M and thank you Lord!)
I'll upload more pictures as soon as I can, it's been just crazy busy ately lespecially now when I started working. I'm loving it though but I'm not used to work from 9 to 5 five times per week and then doing all the crazy stuff in the freetime. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining here, I'm definitely living a dream as I said. 
Oh yeah and by the way.. After this picture, if someone is still wondering why I love it here so much (pic's been taken from our doorstep) please come and dine with me under the stars on our patio after loaning a lighter from a friendly neighbour so we can have a candle dinner. 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti