perjantai 22. heinäkuuta 2011

Things don't always go like planned

So, some of you guys might know, things really don't always go like you've planned, at least not like I wanted them to go. When my dad and sister were in Canada with me in June, I got crazy stomach pains, ended up in emergency in Whistler and after I returned to Chilliwack I decided to come back to Finland for the further testing.

Well, it meant I had to say very quickly goodbyes, or actually See Ya Laters and took the plane back home. There I spent three weeks running from one doctor to another and the result was always the same: NOTHING. They couldn't find anything, everything was perfectly fine. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. It's a little bit frustrating that they couldn't figure out what's wrong but since I left Canada I've been without pain at least. Maybe I was just so stressed out about leaving that my stomach couldn't handle it anymore.

Well, in Finland I really got to rest (between the tests) and I thought I'd be ready to finish up my North American Tour. So, on 15th of July I took the plane back to the US to meet up with my best friend Elina. Our reunion happened at the Dulles Airport in Washington DC and you can believe tears and the luggage flew everywhere when we finally, after 10 months, got to see each other again. I apologize you poor people who had to witness that.

Now I've been here for a week and it's been awesome but CRAZY BUSY! On the weekend we did some shopping, more shopping.. and shopping! Also we spent lots of time at the pool, it's been very (and I mean VERY) hot in here, every day around +35 to 40C and because it's humid, it feels even more. This week during the days we've been taking care of Elina's host boys and in the evenings we've been for example visiting DC (seeing all the sightseeing stuff like the White House, Pentagon, Capitol Hill, The Monument, museums..) and celebrating birthdays! Elina's real one is on Monday when we are somewhere else...

Because tomorrow we're off to the Big Apple! (But no worries, I'm not gonna be Eve while biting it ;-) And in New York, we have our hotel next to Time Square and Empire State Building, how cool is that, eh?!
We have so many plans for those three days we're gonna spend there that we'll be just running like maniacs, huhhuuuu.. Then from there we'll be flying to Wilmington, North Caroline because there are beaches (tanning, yayy!) and more important, Elina's favourite TV serie called One Tree Hill is filmed there! And actually they're making it right now, you never know if we're gonna get some parts, hahaaa! On the 30th we're going to one of my favourite bands concert, to see Rascal Flatts! And next day it's Miss Britney Spears so Hit Me Baby One More Time :-D

See ya guys soon, and when I'm back in Finland (on 3rd of August, finally "for good") I promise to write you about everything and upload some pictures, too. It'll just take a moment to find the best shots among 10000+ pictures!

Ps, the font is stupid and doesn't wanna get right, I'll try to fix it when I have more time! Don't let it ruin your "reading experience".

I send you hugs and sunshine from the capital, Washington DC baby!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti